Godly Running Girls® (GRG) Coaches/Assistant Coaches
- Godly Running Girls® is looking for Adult Volunteers to coach/assist with Godly Running Girls® after school programs.
- Godly Running Girls®is an after school program designed for 3rd – 5th grade girls.
- Running For His Glory® is a similar program, in structure and regarding club meeting times, yet offers an age appropriate focus on topics for 6th-12th grade girls. Here, for simplicity, we will refer to both Godly Running Girls® and Running For His Glory® as “Godly Running Girls®“.
- The programs are comprised of devotions, games and training to run a 5k race.
- Godly Running Girls® coaches will lead/assist the devotions, games and running workouts.
- Godly Running Girls®meets two days per week for one and one half hours.
- Godly Running Girls®Coaches can sign-up to help for 1 or 2 days/week.
- If interested, and to find out more details, please email Amy Hannon at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet me at @AmyHannon4